ISAR Bioscience is committed to translational R&D in the field of applied stem cell and regenerative medicine research. As sponsor of Biovaria 2019, Europe’s leading showcasing event for life science technologies, we invite scientists to submit their translational R&D project proposals.
Competing project proposals will be kept strictly confidential and will be internally evaluated based on criteria described below. Select applicants will be invited to pitch their translational R&D project in a confidential ISAR satellite session at Biovaria 2019 and discuss with the ISAR jury. The winning ISAR R&D proposal will be announced and honored with € 2.000,- at the ISAR award ceremony held at Biovaria 2019 and will be further evaluated for potential ISAR project recognition and funding.
Translational R&D proposals should be short and concise and address all criteria below:
- Full address and affiliation of applicant, professional CV (max. 1 page)
- Title and executive summary (max. 1 page)
- Short and concise introduction highlighting innovativeness, scientific excellence, translational impact, biomedical need, market potential, and target industries (max. 2 pages)
- Short and concise description of translational R&D project comprising scope and workplan roadmap (max. 2 pages)
- Short and concise description of translation potential and perspective along the value chain and strategic business concept for potential industry partners (max. 2 pages)
- R&D project proposals must encompass cutting-edge scientific achievements and key technology solutions such as for instance hiPSC technologies and cell differentiation, genome engineering technologies, next generation disease models for drug discovery and regenerative medicine, cell-based models that emulate the human senses, 3D spheroid/organoid tissue models, microfluidics and laboratory automation.
As progressive translational research hub, ISAR forges strategic partnerships with industry partners, and translates academic achievements and ideas into industrial solutions and products along the value chain. With our priority programs we currently maintain sharp focus on neurodegenerative disease such as Alzheimer’s disease, human chemical senses such as taste, as well as automated 3D tissue culture (spheroids/organoids) to advance discovery of novel therapeutics and industrial biotechnology products. Accordingly, we encourage applicants to combine cutting-edge academic scientific achievements with industry-grade applied R&D workflows.
Please submit your translational R&D project proposals no later than April 12th 2019 to firstname.lastname@example.org and quote “ISAR R&D project proposal” in the subject line or use our Proposal Form below.
Please be advised that participation at the Biovaria 2019 event requires registration at https://www.biovaria.org.